March 16, 2015 by The Pricing Authority
During our Spring Pricing Workshops and Conference in Dallas, Texas, there are many opportunities to connect with our renowned Keynote Speakers and Workshop leaders. Many of our speakers are also acclaimed authors as well, with published works on pricing education and the industry. One of our Workshops and Conference events for attendees is the “Meet The Authors” Booth sponsored in part by Barnes & Noble!
This event is a great opportunity to actually MEET the authors during the Spring Conference in Dallas convention, purchase their works and ask questions. Check out the “Meet the Authors” at the Barnes & Noble Bookstore lineup below:
In the PPS Sponsor Hall on May 7th & 8th
Thursday, May 7 @ 9:15am
- Thomas Nagle, Ph.D.: Independent Expert & Sr. Advisor; Monitor Deloitte (Keynote)
Book: 5th Edition – The Strategy and Tactics of Pricing; 2010
- Stephan Liozu, Ph.D., CPP: Founder,Value Innoruption Advisors, PPS Board Member (Workshop Leader & Speaker)
Book: The Pricing Journey: The Organizational Transformation Towards Pricing Excellence; 2015
Thursday, May 7 @ 2:00pm
- Ronald J. Baker: Founder, VeraSage Institute (Keynote Speaker) Book: Implementing Value Pricing: A Radical Business Model for Professional Firms; 2011
- Joanne Smith: President, Pricing to Profits Consulting (Workshop Leader) Book: The Pricing & Profit Playbook: A Strategic & Practical Guide ; 2013
Friday, May 8, @ 2:00pm
- Harry Macdivitt: Director, Axia Value Solutions Ltd. (Breakout Session Leader)
Book: Value Based Pricing: Drive Sales and Boost Your Bottom Line ; 2011
Register for the Spring Pricing Workshops and Conference today! Don’t miss the EARLY BIRD Registration special, and we look forward to seeing you at the Barnes and Noble Booth May 7-8th!