March 9, 2015 by The Pricing Authority
Spring is coming and we’re getting ready for our 26th Annual Spring Pricing Workshops and Conference in the great city of Dallas, Texas! The EARLY BIRD Registration special ends March 20th, for solo attendees and groups. No pricing professional should miss this great time in the big city blending business with travel fun! We have 5 great reasons why the city of Dallas offers a unique experience for everyone!
5 Reasons To Visit Dallas during our Spring Pricing Workshops and Conference:
- Dallas Sports– A visit to Dallas is incomplete without viewing the city’s beloved sports teams! Dallas has over five exciting American sports teams including baseball’s Texas Rangers, hockey’s Dallas Stars, basketball’s the Dallas Mavericks soccer’s FC Dallas, and “America’s NFL Team” the Dallas Cowboys. Plan a visit to a game while in town, or enjoy the attendee benefit of a trip to the AT&T Stadium! Visit our website for more information and registration!
2. The Dallas Skyline – it’s a beautiful sight to behold and excites visitors about the endless possibilities! Don’t believe us, just watch?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf7F-bEajqo&t=19
3. Food and Drink– Wonderful, diverse and highly ranked restaurants fill the city of Dallas! Most known for the pristine barbecue and Tex-mex cuisine, the options are endless within the city offering a variety of restaurants and experiences. View this handy guide to Dallas-eats: http://www.visitdallas.com/things-to-do/restaurants/
4. Art and Culture– Dallas has one of the largest art districts in the nation. Festivals, award-winning shows, exhibits, concerts and historic tours are a must when checking out what the city has to offer. Take a look at what will go on during our Spring Pricing Workshops and Conference week! http://www.visitdallas.com/things-to-do/arts-and-culture/
5. Nightlife – After an exciting day of pricing education and networking at our host hotel Hilton Anatole, there is the allure of evening fun in the city. Live music, dancing, bars, clubs and more all await in downtown Dallas. Take a quick car ride into a great trip to Texas!
VisitDallas.com has more information and the complete guide on doing Dallas. We look forward to welcoming our attendees and are here to answer any questions about your trip, team registration and more.
Follow updates and shares on Social Media:
See you in Dallas this spring!